Hi, I have seen this discussion on headaches and smoking so I had to get someones opinion. I have been smoking weed every single day for 3 1/2 years. No symptoms, never got sick, just had a great time up until 6 months ago. I started getting god awful headaches, I mean to the point where I would not leave my room. I can have them anywhere from 1 hour up until 2 days straight. EVERY single one of them in the back of my head, upper part of my neck. I got an MRI done, and I have been to a neurologist. I have been taking Maxalt 10mg to relieve it, which it has stopped them, but not permanently, But anyways. I have narrowed it down to smoking weed, or lifting. I am a personal trainer and I work out 5-6 days a week. Sometimes lifting extreme amounts of weights so I thought that would be it. I have filtered the weights out, and I still get the headaches. I absolutely love smoking, and I dont plan on stopping. Any suggestions? I am very health concious, good diet, extremely in shape, always hydrated. So basically long story short, I believe the headaches in the back of my head are caused from smoking, and I am starting to get worried. I would appreciate any and all feedback, thank you.

The two main things that allowed me to get rid of my headaches were accupuncture and when I got physical theray the guy would put his hands almost up my neck and it helped relieved the headaches and my neck pain. I would say try both and if none work you might want to get tested for Lyme disease.