Hello guys Im Gerald Haywood, from Minnesota, I just turned 20 last April and my health insurance has been cancelled, I got a physical to check things out before then and my alt and ast liver enzyms were up so I got a ultrasound of my liver, nothing found.. got another blood test a couple days later and they were normal, then I turned 20 and my insurance cancelled..
But recently, I have been having this pain in my upper middle back down through my right side, it hurts when I stretch out and it hurts when I take deep breaths, the pain on a scale of 1-10 is about an 8 when I take deep breaths and about a 7 when I stretch the wrong way. I have some trouble swallowing too.. I am concern because if something happens to me my life is not insured.
Has anyone heard of insurancepaylite? how effective is the online quote system? can i depend my money on these?

thanks in advance.

hey gerald i lost my coverage too. thankfully a good friend told me about a new benefit program. i signed up as soon as a saw it. the website for the plan isLSP-USA.com. i hope they can help you!

i forgot to mention this plan also provides up to $35,000 death benefit.(hopefully you won't need that for many years.) good luck!