My mom is recently diagnosed with stage 4 brain cancer. We have an abundance of these hedgeapples laying around. Do you think it may work for her and do you simply pick them off the ground and freeze them in the freezer?

I would say try!! And let us know!

Grow here in my city . ......I have a few trees......the squirrel eat them.

Wish there was a follow-up to this post. I am looking at the same cancer and am past the time frame the drs gave me..................it is so hard to determine what will help but then you reach the point of no return and will try almost anything..

if anyone needs some they grow in just about every wooded area and the produce a lot of fruit in ohio 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

there falling out ofthe trees now (november) in ohio.

Do you have a specific diet while eating these I was diagnosed with St 4 bone cancer. I've started taking the 1 tbls a day. The doctors say the end of the yr. I'm still working and believing this will help ty

We have them growing everywhere around here. I even have one in my back field. My horses love them, but I only give them one a day as they make their poop really runny if they eat more than one at a time. I would really like to hear your mom's progress if you use the hedgeapples. My identical twin sister died of a glio stage 4 about 3 years ago. I tried so hard to get her cured. I took her to Texas 3 times. One thing she did that really helped. Have your mom cut out ALL sugar, starches, and anything else (milk) that can turn to sugar. My sister lived 10 months without chemo or radiation. She was told 2 months with no chemo or radiation. She was happy and to look at her you would never know she was sick. I don't know if this is the same kind as your mom, but I hope and pray that you find something that will work for her. They say to freeze it and then grate it off and use a tablespoon twice a day. They say it doesn't take long. 

I would like for you to contact me and let me know if it works and how your mom is doing. Prayers for both of you. If it works I will cry both from being happy for you and sad because I couldn't find this for my precious sister.

Did the hedge apples work to help with your lung cancer?

I had stage 3 and stag 4 lung cancer. I took treatment for it. Once I found out I had cancer I would try anything. my last two scans have been clear, I continue taking the hedge apple everyday. There is no wrong way or right way to take hedge apple. There's no wrong or right in how much you take and the best part is it's free. If your on chemo it will not work. it has to be kept frozen. I cut mine into pill size. some people shred it like cabbage. I take 4or 5 pieces once a day. Friend whose sister had terminal brain and lung cancer was told she only had a short time to live. they sent hedge apples to her. that was over a year ago. Her last scan showed the brain tumors gone and the lung cancer had stopped growing. the doctors were dumbfounded. YOU DONT EAT THE CORE OR SEEDS. If anyone is in need of some hedge apple I have several frozen just let me know.

I've had stage 3 and 4 lung cancer. last two scans were negative.

I forgot to add to my post. my doctor told me in February I had 4 months to live it's now mid november.

yes freeze them. I cut mine in wafer size pieces them freeze them. once frozen I cut them into pill size ,much easier for me to take. A friends sister in law had brain and lung cancer and was give a short time to live. she started taking hedge apple and as of her last scan all brin tumors were gone.

Iv'e used hedge apples for going on 3yrs.

if we can't give private emails how are we supposed to contact each other.