I am six weeks pregnant and am experiencing cramping and spotting. i had a pap smear four days ago. Could this be from that, or is it something that i should be concerned about? The cramping feels like I am going to get my period and is in by uterus and lower back but isn't severe, and the spotting has been for two days. I did have implantation bleeding, so i don't think that this is that. Please help? Am I just being paranoid?

I wish that I could answer your question because I am in a similar situation, but I am only 5 weeks. PLEASE HELP US!

I don't know if you have gotten your answers yet, but you are probably fine. I started bleeding around 7 weeks and went to the hospital freaking out. They did an ultrasound and said the baby was just fine, some women bleed and cramp. Everybody carries the baby differently. If the bleeding becomes heavy (more than 1 pad and hour) and becomes bright red or has clots in it, then be concerned. Otherwise, you a probably ok, just make an appointment with you doctor as soon as you can. You will feel much better when you have an ultrasound and see the heart beating!