I gained 110 lbs. while pregnant. I went from 130 to 240. That was 11 months ago...I now weigh 170. Although I have lost pounds and inches I am still struggelling with my stomach. My big weight loss has resulted in excess skin and a lumpy stomach. I am 25 years old and would love to have my body back... I never had six-pack abs but I was relatively flat. Can anyone help me with this??? I have included pictures so that you can see what I am talking about.

[/img]

1St of all I would like to congratulate you on losing the weight you did. - I think in certain cases surgery to remove excessive skin is necessary, you can go to your doc and request to see a specialist or plastic surgeon.

To be honest, I don't find it that great that you lost all that weight.

This may be the cause for your big tummy now, if you lost the weight fast, only dieting. You should start exercising and get a few hours with a personal trainer to show you what can you do to put some muscle. This is the key: muscle. The muscle burn more calories than fat, weights more than fat, looks better on you than fat and it healthier.