I AM 20 YEARS OLD MALE . I WAS VERY FAT UPTO AGE OF 19 BUT I SUDDENLY REDUCE WEIGHT AND STOMACH BY LEAVING FOOD FOR 5 MONTHS FOR GETTING MY BODY IN SHAPE .
BUT THE SKIN OF MY STOMACH NOW GET VERY SOFT .
HOW CAN I MAKE IT HARDEN WITHOUT GAINING FATNESS IN MY BODY?

Well your best bet is to develop your abs (with resistance training like any other body part - not doing 1000000 sit ups a day) and doing cardio to lose fat.

These are separate processes and you may need to cycle your diet a little.

This means eating healthy carb’s and a decent amount of protein (eating them together helps avoid adding fat), and then working with a high protein but perhaps low carb diet when doing cardio. Your body mainly burns fat and not muscle when doing cardio.

To be honest, I would advise working the whole body to boost testosterone levels.

Many like to have cold baths, including myself. This aids recovery and encourages the body to burn fat to keep your body warm.

You do not need to be working your abs more than 3 times a week.

It will not happen over night, so try not to obsess over it looking in the mirror every five minutes, because you will not see the difference.

And you know the drill – drink a tonne of water.