About more than 40 days days ago, external hemorroids symptoms started to develop (itching around the anus, discomfort). I admit that my diet wasn't healthy at all, and I've always suffered from constipation and bloating. So, after doing some research, I immediately started eating vegetables and fibre in large amounts, and started drinking lots and lots of water (sometimes more than 2 litres a day!), and in addition to exercising. However, my diet adjustment didn't seem to work because now the bump (somewhere around the anus) is getting bigger and more irritating; it hurts and itches so bad (I refrain from itching it, though!). Shouldn't it be healing by now? But it isn't, it's worsening! :( Also, since I adjusted my diet to eating more fibre and vegetables, shouldn't it be easier to defecate? Because it's not really easy anymore - it hurts and I end up having to push too hard; the fecal matter is increasingly getting harder and harder to excrete! :((((
Please help me! I'm only 16 years old (going to be 17 this 21st of March) and I'm already suffering from HEMORROIDS!!!!!! :( What do I do? I haven't told anybody about it, because I'm extremely embarrassed!
PLEASE HELP ME! I AM DESPARATE!

Hi
Sounds like a hemarroid, tell your parent and get cream from the Pharmacy.  If its still bothering you after a week, make an appt with the dr, and let him see whats going on.
We are all embarassed when Drs have to look at our butts, but you won't care once its over.  Believe me you will be fine.

Try apply witch hazel or horse chestnut ointment, and take some stool softeners. Of course, you should get diagnosed properly, especially when your fecal matter is still hard despite consuming so much fiber and water.