Hello. I'm 23 year old female and for almost all my life I had problems with my body weight. I don’t know how to say this but I can’t remember the time when I looked normal and skinny. Probably never!
This didn’t bother me before when I was younger, but now- I would like I have watched my feeding habits more closely.
I know that sugar is responsible for this because I'm almost addictive on candies, sweets and chocolate.
So, just recently I've decided to do something and start with some diet. I started, of course, with some low- carbohydrate diet and I'm really satisfied with the results but there is one problem. In the almost same time I started with this diet, I started to suffer from constipation. Are these two things connected?

Hello. I've recognized almost all your symptoms because the same thing happened to me few years back. When they appeared on the market I thought that these low-carb diets are miracle and start immediately with one. Of course, I disappointed when I also noticed the constipation problem.
Then I have read some shocking stuff about all this. This has become a form of fashion and more and more people are not taking carbs at all, including fruits and vegetables which are filled with fibers.
This has led to some would say potentially hazardous situation of low-fibre intake which can cause constipation.
The body must have fibre to help get rid of waste. Stop with your diet immediately and consult some nutritionist.

I had the same problem. I did a low carb diet for less than 1 year and lost 60lbs. I got down to a size 2. WHich at the time I thought was great! But then a year later, after I had started eatign normally again (and only gained back about 5 lbs) I was rushed to the emergency room with extreme stomach pain after vomiting for 12 hours. Once chaecked in the doctors discovered that the vomited was only being caused by the extreme pain my body was going through. Something was terribly wrong with my gall bladder and it had to be removed immediatley! So now I don't have a gall bladder because I was silly enough to follow an unhealthy fad diet. The damage caused to my gall bladder was caused by eating poorly- too much protein (fatty at that) and not enough fiber and nutrients. I did it to myself. But my advice to you is: 1st go see a doctor to make sure you haven't done any long term damage and second eat healthy. Eat lots of fresh foods and lean meats. The key is to eat what you know is good for your body and stay away from what you know is bad for your body. Everyone knows french fries are bad- but we still eat the super size box. Don't for your health and your happiness- think of low carb fad diets just like this- just as bad for you as a supersize fry!