Dear Ethereal, I am so sorry you were submitted to such an incompetent doctor. They are most certainly around! An ejection fraction of 83% is indicative of an overactive GB. Do not let this doctor upset you! Keep your chin up and get to your regular doctor. Sounds like a bad gallbladder from all your symptoms (like mine). Gook luck!

Hi my name is Samantha and it started about a month ago where I went to Troy Beaumont hospital and had every possible test ran because I had upper right abdominal pain,vomiting, and fever. the pain was so bad that I couldn’t walk. After about two weeks the pain subsided. I can’t sleep every night because it comes back. I’ve changed my diet and it’s helped a little bit but the pain is still there. I got another HIDA scan and these were the results I need someone to explain it to me and help me before I see my surgeon !

ollowing CCK administration, the maximum gallbladder ejection fraction was
63% (normal range is 38% or greater). This is higher than the 38.9% on
1/23/2018. There appears to be mild enterogastric bile reflux following CCK
administration.

How have you been since you got your GB removed!?

Did your removal help your symptoms?

I just rec'd my HIDA scan results and the Dr wants me to come in sooner than later to discuss the results.
Per MyChart, my Ejection Fraction is 96%.
Guessing from what I'm reading, gallbladder will be coming out?