My husband has been suffering for months with a very serious hip pain MRI showed a cyst in the joint & a tear in the soft tissue, the doctor gave him stretches to do but his pain is only getting worse & the doctor don't seem to worried.
He is looking to see a specialist about it but... my concern is, he has had problems with his grown muscle for years & it seemed top get worse when his hip started giving him prolems.
Any one have any thoughts ? Is Dr. House in the House...lol Just looking for something to give the Doctor to start with. Sad we have to do that...
Sincerely,
Tired & feeling bad for my hubby:(

I think that if the doctor doesn't seem too worried then perhaps you should see someone else! I don't know if he is just negligent or if he's unaware, but if you are saying that his pain is getting worse and the doctor is not taking some sort of action, go elsewhere. IS that why he is going to the specialist? I think it's best to trust whatever the specialist comes up with instead of trying to investigate it. After all, if you got some misinformation, you might lead the doctor down the wrong path. Does that make sense? Keep us posted!