Janet and Phil are in their late 20's and live near Columbus, Ohio. They have been dating for about 3 years and are considering marriage. As part of their pre-marital counseling they were each asked to keep a diary. Below are excerpts from last weekend. HER DIARY Tonight I thought he was acting weird. We had made plans to meet at a bar to have a drink. I was shopping with my friends all day long, so I thought he was upset at the fact that I was a bit late, but he made no comment. Conversation wasn't flowing so I suggested that we go somewhere quiet so we could talk. He agreed but he kept quiet and absent. I asked him what was wrong; he said nothing. I asked him if it was my fault that he was upset. He said it had nothing to do with me and not to worry. On the way home I told him that I loved him, he simply smiled and kept driving. I can't explain his behavior; I don't know why he didn't say I love you too. When we got home I felt as if I had lost him, as if he wanted nothing to ! do with me anymore. He just sat there and watched TV. He seemed distant and absent. Finally, I decided to go to bed. About 10 minutes later he came to bed, and to my surprise he responded to my caress and we made love, but I still felt that he was distracted and his thoughts were somewhere else. He fell asleep - I cried. I don't know what to do. I'm almost sure that his thoughts are with someone else. My life is a disaster. HIS DIARY Ohio State lost today, but at least I had sex.

So you just figured out its a guy thing ?

He was probably worried about the tire alignment and ball joints too.

Best part of that is Ohio State lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not to Michigan.

Not to Michigan. Yeah not lately, I want Cooper back!!!!!

Yeah not lately, I want Cooper back!!!!!
You can have him.

You can have him.yeah back at Ohio St.!!! I loved when "M" beat up on the little Suckeyes all those years, now I am eatin lots of crow!!!

Dear Jen,

I told you Phil was a jerk.