Im 14 and for a few days now I recently was able to pull back my foreskin. Once pulling it back in the shower, I noticed the expected Smegma, so I washed it out. Upon closer inspection of my tip I noticed that the left side of mu foreskin I pulled back stayed stuck to my left gland, as if it was fused. Is this A Bad thing? What should I do? I can clean everywhere perfectly fine. On the right side of my penis, the foreskin stretched back perfectly and wasn't stuck to my right gland.

ok...dont get tensed i think it is because u did it very fastly or impateintly....visit a doctor for proper guidance...!!!!

That is common. It is right that you pull the skin back and wash. Keep doing this every day. Slight adhesions are common, and tend to break down in a few months as you play with yourself. If you are brave you may pull them apart little by little until all gone. If they persist see your doctor. The standard treatment is a dab a little local anaesthetic cream on to numb it, then pull the skin apart. A little petroleum jelly applied daily on the raw area stops it reuniting while healing.