I'm 13yrs old and I need some homemade sex toys plz I'm desperate

You can use a sharpie or a condom filled with flour. Or maybe the handle of a razor could work. Anything that's clean and won't break off in there.

Something that's thicker if possible plz

are you sure you want to do that? if you're 13 it might hurt...have you broken your hymen already?

No I'm just really desperate

well I suggest that you start with something smaller then. it's probably not good to put in something big all at once...

Like what things

like a sharpie or pen or whatever ;)
if you want something a bit bigger you could try 2 fingers or a hairbrush handle.
just don't use a vegetable :|

1st why not vegtables 2nd how about thick and round

im despate two

I'm the very same I watch porn every night and use pens as a toy if u get a ballpoint pen and take out the middle it great if you wanted something bigger you could use more than one pen

I would use  a  brush handle or even a remote . If you want something thicker you could use a water bottle <3

Hi guys...
m 18 even I get kinda desperate at tyms n ma hymens broken plz temme a gud toy to satisfy me

I'm 18 n I need sumting tick

Actually you do not "break "your Hymen or "pop your cherry "when you have intercourse it stretches out and is able to tighten itself up again, no blood should come out unless it tore due to lack of lubrication. C:
Sorry I don't mean to come off as a rude "know it all "or something but that fact has been pushed aside for years.