Hello I'm a 13 year old girl who wants to lose weight I am 125 and I'm about 5'1 and I need to lose weight fast cause my grad is coming up and I want to fit into my dress and there are boys who are making fun of me I just broke my collar bone so it's going to be hard I really need your help and my mom and dad are never really home cause they have to work. I need help thanks :(

Hey i am really sorry about your collar bone and drink eight glasses of water everday make sure you do that because you can just lose weight by doing that hope that helps 

hey, little princess...
increase your fruit n vegetable intake, drink more n more water n daily do at least half an hour walk.
Get well soon...
take care

e.e Only 125 pounds? 5'1? I know an eleven year old who has those same statistics and she if fine, there is nothing wrong with your weight, darling, just remember that boys will be boys and to be happy with your body. :)