I AM TAKING 20 MG OF HYDRO CORTISONE HOW CAN I LOSE WEIGHT?

Hello Jef,

to answer your question directly - losing weight while on steroid medications is extremely hard. Like with any weight loss plan you'll have to cut down the amount of calories you eat and try to burn as much calories as you can through the exercise (depending on the condition you're taking steroids for, you might need specialized exercise and motivation plan).

A few simple tips you can start with immediately - make sure you have enough fruit & veggies to snack on, avoid high-calorie foods and try with at least some form of exercise, even if it's only walking,

Wish you all the best,

Nicole

We are in the same boat. It is hard to lose weight and take hydrocortisone. I ride a bicycle a hour a day and force myself not to eat between meals and nothing after 7 pm. IT IS HARD!!! Good luck and don't give up. You can do it. I lost 20 lbs in 6 months. Only 15 more to go.