My mom just gave me a bread maker. I am looking for some good recipes. Thanks

If you'd like me to post a recipe for honey-white rolls (they're not very healthy, but the kids will eat them up), just let me know.
You must not know some of us very well--of course we want you to post it! Ok, I want you to post it! Maybe we need a new forum--the Not so healthy,well or nutritious.

Yes, do post the honey ones too!! I've tried the multi grain and they rock!!

And maybe that chickpea one too???

Honey-white rolls...

1 c. milk
1/2 stick marg. (1/4 c.)
1 large egg
1/4 c. honey
3-1/2 c. white bread flour
1 t. salt
3 T. white sugar
1 t. baking powder
2 t. rapid rise yeast

Microwave milk, egg and marg for 45 sec. so it's all nice and gooey. Dump into bread machine and then add all other ingredients in the order listed. Start machine on dough cycle. Once the dough forms in to a ball it should be slightly tacky to the touch. If it's too tacky, add a little flour. If it's too dry, add some warm water or milk. Let dough finish cycle.

Remove dough from machine, knead a few times and then cut in to 12 even sized pieces. Form each piece into a ball by continuously tucking the edges underneath themselves. Place dough balls on a baking sheet so that they sit close together and are touching. Spray a little PAM on the dough and cover it with plastic wrap (Pam keeps the plastic from sticking to the dough). Let rise 1 hr. to 1.5 hrs. More rising time = less dense bread.

Put in pre-heated 325° oven for 9 minutes on the lower rack. Rotate baking sheet 180° and move bread to top rack for an additional 11 minutes. Oven times & temps will vary.

Remove bread from over and let cool a little before you try to eat them. Patience is the key here because the bread doesn't take well to being fooled with for about 30 minutes after it's come out of the oven.

Only girly men use bread machines. You must knead the dough yourself and make a dozen loaves at a time to truly be a Bread Maker. :P

Hey it was free :thumbsup:

Made my first loaf today. Just did the standard white bread recipe. Very good. Next weekend I am going to try the PH multigrain recipe