Here's a recipe that's a big hit at our house.

Dump all ingredients in bread machine in order listed but use only the dough cycle. Bread will be baked in the oven.

1 cup warm milk
1 t. salt
3 T. olive oil
3 c. white bread flour
1/4 c. wheat bread flour
2 oz. crumbled feta cheese
1 t. white sugar
1 t. dried basil
1 t. dried oregano
1-1/2 t. rapid-rise yeast

Run bread machine through dough cycle. After dough is formed into a ball, touch to see how sticky/dry it is. If a little dough doesn't stick to your finger add a little water to the dough. If a lot of dough sticks to your finger, add a little more flour.

Once dough cycle has completed, remove dough from bread machine and knead on floured surface for 30 seconds and form into a single, round, free-standing loaf. Let loaf rise in warm area for 45 minutes. Heat oven to 325°F. Place loaf on lower rack for 10 minutes. After that, place loaf on upper rack for 10 minutes. Depending on your oven, bread may be done at this time, but if it needs a few more minutes, put if back on the lower rack or the top will get too brown. Loaf will sound hollow when thumped when done.

Remove from oven a let cool for 10 minutes before slicing and eating. 1 loaf usually lasts about 2 hrs. at our house before it's all gone. 8O

I think I might try this one today. Thanks!

YUM!!!! A definite must try for next weekend! Howzabout sharing that chickpea and pepper one too?

I made this as part of supper last night....and the result: :)
Yup, everyone liked it. It took 1/2 longer completely to bake than was directed, though.

I made this as part of supper last night....and the result: :) Yup, everyone liked it. It took 1/2 longer completely to bake than was directed, though.
Well, they say that those Southerners are slower than we are up here.....;)