hi there every one new at this yea bare with me
so when well before me and my wife have sex she gets really wet and very easily and all and its been like this sence high school she says i turn her on and it only hapends with me and all 
   also u no how guys are concernd about penis size and all well i am as well im 7 1/2 and 3 fingers wide and i ask her if she wants bigger and all and she says no i love your size it fits me perfect and all and she cums number of time when we cum i just wanna no what you guys think about that 
   one more thing how can i make her squirt i think its so hot lol plz respomd would love to hear ...

The average male penis size is between 5 and 6 inches. Any bigger and it may hurt her.

redd0909 wrote:

All woman ejaculate, to some point. but a woman that, as you say squirts, this does not happen with all women. If the relationship you are in makes both of you happy then be happy, As for squirting that is due in part to the size of the glades of the women at the opening to her vagina.

Hey man if your looking for the ultimate orgasm for a women to experience then heres some tips. After some practice you can get it down like that :] NOW REMEMBER not all girls are able to squirt. Usually the ones that are, are the ones that get extremely wet. What you want to do is have your gf lie flat on her back so she's in the missionary position. You have the choice between lubricating her vagina a little more or just settling with her "own" wet lub. Get your middle and ring finger and bend then down, JUST THOSE 2 FINGERS. Now gently insert them in and once all the way in you want to lift both fingers so they touch the top of her G-SPOT. You can start slow and work your way faster and faster and your going to notice her legs start to close. At that moment stop for like 5 seconds and ask if she likes ir or if it hurts. She'll love it. Now instead of starting of slow your going to have to keep up a stead, but fast, hand movement.  She is eventually going to push both you and your hand out and your going to notice a clear(water like)liquid come blasting out of her vagina. From your POV its going to look like she's having a seizure, which she's not. This can last anywhere from 2 minuets to 7 minuets if you did that good of a job. For the rest of the day i promise she will have a smile when she looks at you :] i hope i helped out and have fun ;-)

Some girls are squirters and some are gushers.  Look it up on google:) heres what you need to do. Thers these vibraters, you cant miss them, they have what looks like a big round ball at the tip, they do the trick. Other then that, do this; You need a picture of the female anatomy. When you put your finger in the vegina, and you push up in the direction of the pubic bone, there is the ureethra and the blatter. If you put your thum over your clit and push up in the durection of your pubic bone with your finger thats all the way in your vagina, right around where your ureethra meets your blatter, that is what they call "the G spot. If you grab right there in a pinching motion and squeeze, and keep repeeting the motion. Its like there is a small cushion there and your pumping it with your fingers. youll gush. Most women do, when ever I hook up with a women I try it on here and it works a lot of the time. If your really attracted to someone, and they do this really fast, youll gush really quickly. Its fun, women like it:)