I tried to make my partner squirt tonight and I told her about it in advance. but she cumed without squirting. I followed the procedures step by step but no luck....... what should I do???

Have you been using some sort of lotion? And make sure you're not doing it too hard, because that's what it seems like your doing. Only do it as hard as you feel pleasurable. Don't try and copy whatever that porn dude is doing to his penis haha. 

Try a number of things Clit stimulation nipple stimulation some women can't squirt with a man inside them atleast til they get to know the feeling the more they do.it the easier it gets. Tell her shell feel a huge urge like she has to pee although its slightly different when she feels that tell her to push. May sound odd but tell her to use what she would to push a man out after he's came and she's ready for him to move