HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO WAITE UNTILL I CAN MAKE MYSELF SQUIRT CUM? HOW MANY TIMES A WEEK?

Dear Kayleigh

Do you mean

1. "How long does it take to squirt?" or
  2. "How long do I have to wait after my first squirt before I have another squirt?"
  1. Just as it takes different women different lengths of time to orgasm, and it may take a different length of time on each occasion, so with squirting. It mainly depends on how relaxed you are mentally and physically. It also depends on the method(s) you use.
  2. There is no set time to wait for another squirt. You might be able to multi-squirt in one 'session'. But I would suggest you drink a glass of water or two after each session to help replace lost fluids. The first time of squirting might need more recovery. You also over time may adjust your technique and achieve your squirt (or maybe a gush) more quickly or frequently.

You ask "How many times a week?" How many times a week do you orgasm usually? Some women only orgasm once a month. Others three or four times a day. There is no set rule. Each person is unique. So with squirting. It also depends on how satiated you are after your orgasm. You may want to orgasm without squirting sometimes because of the different sensation that gives.

I hope this helps as a start. If you want more help please ask.

Hi Kayleigh,

All women are different, mine in this case finds it alot easier to squirt when i am making love to her, once into it if you get your fingers in the right place you can squirt multiple times, I have my woman standing or lying down and place my fingers in the right spot and I can get handfuls of juice out of her, she loves it but it does take it out of her. Fingers help better because you can place them in right spot.

Goody Good Good

I can make them squirt with tongue aswell

Okay so I’m trying to squirt but every time I try I get that sensation to squirt but when I pull my fingers out to squirt nothing comes out ?