20 yr old virgin girl wants to cum/squirt...not sure what im doing..HELP

Ok so I was trying to add more to it but idk wat happened so ima hv to reply to my own message? Look im new here lol clearly...anyway i dnt want to pop my "precious" and am terrified to try new things because of that but im finding reallll pleasure in using my 4 fingers which is enough for me but i feel like i cant finish myself off..long story short of my basic masturation routine...I get myself turned on and in the mood its really simple i just rub my clit and further down i start off slow and steady,i get warm and sticky..and i go really fast and apply pressure.til I start to feel a pulse then i keep going (at this point im switching hands to ease the other)I get to the ah ah ah stage,my toes start to curl up(man i love that part)but it goes away quickly :( theres still a pulse that slowly wears off but idk if i shud keep going.n its kinda hard to..idk if the wet part of that process is me cumming? Is it? Or my ah ah ah moment is me having an orgasm.. man im in the mood now lol and is there a safe way to squirt without popping it..thanks in advance.

Dear Hott

It sounds as though you are reaching orgasm, but women can be (often are) multi-orgasmic, and they can be of differing intensity with subsequent ones being more intense. The wet part may well be the evidence of orgasm, but that depends on the wetness. But everyone is different. You could try keeping going, and you may well climax again, or even squirt (or gush). But be careful. The urge to penetrate your vagina might overtake you.

If you want to take in more detail, particularly about squirting, it might be easier in private.

It's good you want to retain your virginity, and if you do decide to ask more, details of where you live and whether there are any cultural or religious implications would help.

PSl. how can you be a virgin whil you ar using 4 fingers in to your p***y???? comon, check yourself if U R realy virgin

Dear "Sexmaster"

1. A virgin is someone who has not had sexual intercourse.
  2. If Hott has not had sexual intercourse and so no man's penis has entered her vagina, she is still a virgin!
  3. She is not likely to have an intact hymen if 4 fingers have penetrated, but she is still a virgin.
  4. Some women have had sexual intercourse, and their hymens are not ruptured, but they are no longer virgins.

I am a virgin, I can't even try to touch my vigina cause I'm scared to loose my virginity.

Was this a comment or question? Don't touch your vagina, just your breasts, clitoris and labia

yes I will give you an squirting orgasum