How can I masterbate better all I usually do is put my clit in between my figures and move them fast while watching porn but now my phone won’t let me watch porn I feel tired of the way I masterbate and I don’t have sex toys I’m only 13 and I don’t like fingering or dry humping can any1 help I’m really turned on!!!

I’ve fingered myself and now I feel totally disgusting but good at the same time I really just wanna know what’s inside my body:(

Im 13 and I usually use a showerhead at a nice warm heat on my clitoris and spray it up and down my vagina until I start feeling tingly all over my body. Then I slowly put one finger inside me and do circles around the wall until I come and most of the time it feels really good along with the warmth of the shower. I can only fit a finger for now but I'm slowly stretching myself so I can fit my hairbrush or a cucumber since I'm getting bored of using just fingers and markers. Most of the time I just focus on the feeling it self and thinking of this boy I like.

I feel the same I feel disgusted after masterbating but good at the same time