I have angular cheilitis, cracks in the corner of the mouth, how do I cure it naturally?

Hi Lise, you can use tea tree oil to take care of this although my understanding is that angular cheilitis is caused by a fungal infection so you will probably want to actually go see a doctor to get a prescription because the medication you can take will knock it out for good and take care of it for the long run rather than just treating the symptoms and addressing the problem. Is there a reason why you want to cure it naturally? I'm just asking out of curiosity, I don't intend to sound judgmental or anything :-)

Lise try one of those overnight hoem remedy sites they really do work, I used the treatment to get rid of my angular cheilitis
clcik that lnk -->angular cheilitis cure is the cheapest of the bunch, just sign up for the their free newsletter and it will redirect you to the cure.

angular cheilitis is a bacterial infection and very anoying to get rid of,, good luck

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed