I am 21-year-old student. Recently I was involved in affair with an older person, who wanted our relationship to remain secret. So, after we satisfied our curiosities, we went separate ways, but I just found out that I am in third week of pregnancy. I cannot raise child now! How dangerous abortion is for me now, since it is my first pregnancy? How do I deal with the consequences?

Well, it is too late to be full of judgment now. I guess this is a good lesson to you. Emotionally, you were both ok after breaking your short-term relationship, but the distress is yet to come for you. Abortion is not something that your subconscious will forget easily, but the most important thing is that this procedure goes smoothly for you, so that there will not be any physical consequences, especially if we are talking about future pregnancies.