I'm jus wondering on how to clean a girls squirting if she does squirt, cause I live with my parents right now and I don't want them to see a wall or blankets with a girls fluids on it. How do I clean it?

Clean the wall with bacterial wipes and wash the covers!

I totally get the struggle. The thing that sucks is that I had to learn all of this myself because there isn't enough advice for those who squirt like a fountain. Haha
If you don't want your parents to find out like me, you really need to start being clean from the beginning!!
Trust me!!

1) What I do is place down a Big Piece of Plastic.
( plastic shopping bag or the dress bags they use at the mall or the cleaners. )

2) Next I fold up a smaller body towel and place it on top of the plastic.
( This should be enough, but if it still goes through the plastic, double it up. )
( I would NOT use a bigger towel because it is harder to clean out the smell in the washing machine )

3) After you're done, Throw it into the washing machine asap using a scented detergent to take out the smell.
( Try not to leave it over night. It's harder to take out the scent that way )

4) FYI Don't forget to wipe down the plastic sheet too.

If The Smell DOESN'T Come Out ... Next Steps!! vvvv

3) After using the towel, take it to the shower or to your restroom sink.

4) Run warm to hot water on it and hand wash it using the soap you have or the detergent.

5) After your done, twist and squeeze the water out of the towel as best as possible.
( This is why the small towel is so important. Huge towels are extremely hard to wash and wring )

6) After you're done, Throw it into the washing machine asap using a scented detergent to take out the smell.

7) Don't forget to wipe down the plastic!

IF ALL FAILS, then I would recommend buying the...
"NorthShore Champion, 33 x 35, 40 oz., Washable Underpad"
***this post is edited by moderator *** *** posting of web addresses is not allowed***

Although the stitching can be slightly irritating, you can use the plastic and the towel on top of it and I guarantee you that it won't go through.
If it does, you might just need a bucket.

Good luck to all the Squirts out there!!