Couldn't find what you looking for?


Hi All,

I really need help from you all. One day my husband ask for a cup of tea as i was tied i didnt give him that so he started to abuse me and beat me.Even than after this issue i forgive him but after a month again he abused me a lot and beat me a lot. I was already divorced and this is my second marriage.

So Please help me with the solution please



Hi Guest,

Call the police and have him charged with domestic abuse.

He goes to, and COMPLETES, counseling or you divorce him. 

Do NOT drop any charges.

You are not the one at fault, he is.

Good luck.