I believe that orthomolecular medicine is the true way to go when trying to treat/cure illnesses and diseases. The question is, how would I go about getting a degree specifically in orthomolecular medicine? Would I have to get a standard medical degree first and then continue on at a special school for orthomolecular medicine?