Hey everyone, I am new to this forum, and I'm looking for some extra input on my current workout routine. I start out by taking a 5 minute jog when I get to the gym, followed by light stretching for about 4-5 minutes. Then I run for 30 minutes, keeping my heart rate between 140 and 160. I then stretch after again for 4-5 minutes. I do this 6 times per week, and I am 19, 5'8" and I weigh around 147, in pretty decent shape, although not a lot of muscle. Immediately after I run, I hit the weights 5 times per week monday-friday for around 45 minutes. I do chest and shoulders monday and thursday, arms and back tuesday and friday, and legs on wednesday (I don't run wednesday). I also do abs 5x per week. How should I modify my schedule, and time is an issue for me, since I can only exercise at night from 5-7

Wow! You sound as if you are in perfect shape to me. I believe your workout is perfect if you can fit all that into a 2 hour routine 5 days a week. I wouldn't change a thing.

Great job and keep up the good work!! :-D

Sounds like you have a good routine going. Maybe to spice it up, add some intervals during your 30 minute jog. It also seems like you want more muscle from your post? Maybe try to increase your weight and reduce the reps to increase your muscle, and also make sure that you are consuming enough protein in order to build muscle.