Hello everybody . Today at my work came this lady. She was selling some cosmetic products and I was not interested so I went out to get a smoke while she finishes her presentation or whatever. She stayed in there for quite a while with my colleagues and just as I was about to go back in, my colleague Melanie and she came to talk to me. Melanie was like – ‘’Heey, listen to this, we must try it. Tell her’’. And then this lady starts talking about her experience with ITG diet. Apparently, she was really fat and she succeeded losing about 50 pounds with this diet. By looking at her I would never say she was once fat, but Melanie tells me she remembers her as a fat lady who sells make-up. And now she has this nice figure. I am very intrigued, and I am definitely going to try this diet. I wasn’t really listening the lady who really gave her best to tell me everything I should know about ITG, so if anyone could write me here how many steps are there in this diet?

Hi Lilian50. I don’t have such a good experience with this diet. I guess I am not disciplined enough to follow any diet program. But I know a lot of things about this diet so if you have any question, feel free to ask me anything. I will give my best to help you out. :)

As for your question about the number of steps of this diet, there are three of them.  The first step is called weight loss, the second step is transition and the third step is success for life.

I hope this diet works for you as it worked for that woman from work.

That is true.

The first step  is weight loss. This step is all about healthy weight loss by using the ITG protein foods for three out of your four meals each day. It gives you the amount of healthy protein which is necessary to protect and maintain your calorie burning muscles, while you burn your stored fat. You should follow this step until you reach your weight loss goal. The second step is transition. This is where you slowly re-introduce average amounts of fruits, fats and carbohydrates to your diet. And the third step is a success for life. Here is where you continue to eat the way you've been taught. You are supposed to choose healthy foods and a balanced diet.