Hello everyone! Have you heard about this diet called ITG diet? You have probably heard of it. The company has its own products ( ITG products) and it’s selling them online at some very non-affordable prices. But people say the results are worth the money. The diet plan is based on consuming proteins, it is very similar to Ideal Protein diet, but some people say it is more effective. Anyway… If you know anything about this, could please tell me is it really necessary to pay for the coach and go see him or you can do this diet online without it?

Hi. No, you won’t have to go see a coach after you start with the diet. But before you start, you must fill out the Health Status Intake Form.  Then coach you mention before will be reviewing your information and he will tell you if you qualify for the plan or not. If the answer is negative, then you’ll have to ask your physician can you participate in the plan at all. But don’t worry,  most people able to participate. 

As for the money, you can save it by simply ordering their protein foods and supplements online and then somebody will have them delivered right to your door. 

If I were you, I wouldn’t give up the coaches. And if you are really planning to buy their products (ITG products, not some other alternatives) you will be given a professional coach for free. Really, I came to know that from reliable sources.  And believe me, you’re gonna want a coach after a while. The motivation and support are essential when it comes to this. And those coaches are being paid to motivate you. You can contact them via e-mail or phone.

And you will also be provided with a library of recipes, tips and other tools that will help you succeed.