Hi. You probably already heard about Ideal Protein diet. I heard about it long time ago, and I even started collecting information about it so I can use it if I ever decide to follow it. I took some notes and I still have them here in my notebook. The other day I was introduced to this diet called ITG diet by a friend. She told me some basic information about it and I wrote them down. At first, I though I was already familiar with this diet, but then when I turned the page it became clear I just confused it with Ideal Protein diet. They sound pretty similar to me. Am I right?

Yes, you are right. It’s pretty much the same thing. The difference is you can do ITG diet online without having to visit and pay for your coach.

Pay attention to the Ideal Protein products . The nutritional information seems to be in line with the ITG foods. You can use either ones, according to the plan. Many people find it very expensive to buy their food so they get it online for much less money.

When it comes to ITG diet, you are provided with a free coach and online support if you decide to buy their products. But if you don’t really need those, you can buy the food elsewhere at a reduced prize.

Hello.

These diets are very similar when it comes to the results and the eating habits. I pondered for a week or two before I decided which one of these programs to choose. I finally opted for Ideal Protein.

And the products are truly very similar. I am going to try to follow the regimen of the Ideal Protein diet, but I am planning to use alternative products . I really can't afford buying the Ideal Protein products right now. I am not planning to buy ITG products either, they are also too expensive for me, so I am probably going to find some alternatives online.

It really is quite similar, but I wouldn’t say it has the same results as Ideal Protein diet.

I followed IP for a while and I was super satisfied with the results. I lost 40 pounds altogether. I told my sister in law about how amazed am I with my results,  so she decided to follow it too. Somebody told her that ITG diet is the same thing, slightly better. So she opted for ITG.

I heard from her the other day and she says there are no noticeable results. And it’s been a month since she started with it.

So, similar – maybe, but not the same results.

I've done both IP and ITG and had just about the same results. Did IP and lost 33lbs. Lost my mind about 2 years later and started eating terribly again and tried ITG the next time. Lost 38lbs. with ITG and have kept it off so far for about a year. Some of the foods seem exactly the same just different packaging. The only real difference I noticed is how well you can do it on your own without having to be accountable to a coach in person. If you're the type of person that needs that accountability, then IP is for you. But if you can keep yourself in check then ITG is great and the foods are cheaper. Of course if most of us could keep ourselves in check, we wouldn't need to be losing weight! : )

I tried to buy the food online but was told I needed a "coach". It's like $400 to sign up. I just want the food. I have the diet. WHERE IS IT AVAILABLE?

Amazon has the nutriwise products and they are the same exact thing

I just want the food, where can I get it.