Hello. I am planning to start following ITG diet. I love all about it. The foods are, I must say, the most attractive thing about it. That is the reason I decided to follow this diet. I saw their menu and all the ITG products. They sound delicious! I can’t wait to try all of those. There are lots of desserts, which is a big + for me. I love sweets. I saw a lot of smoothies, and all sorts of drinks. The only thing I didn’t see in those articles is how fast will I be able to lose weight with it? What do you think?

That is exactly the reason I decided to try it. When one of my friends told me about this diet and the foods I would be allowed to eat if I decide to follow it, I thought he was joking. I was amazed by all those delicious products the company offers. It’s like you are not even on a diet. Really great, I loved it.

As for your question, I think I started losing weight after the second week. And it began very slowly. Luckily, I had a lot of patience and after a while ( about six months ) I lost 70 pounds. 

Am I the only one here who hated the food? Yes, it reminds you of the food you eat when you are not on a diet, but it tastes totally different, or as I like to say - it tastes healthy. -.- The only thing I actually liked were drinks. Smoothies made out of fruits, those were eatable. Everything else was completely tasteless.

Regina_Phalange, the weight loss and its rate is very individual, so I’m afraid I don’t have the right answer for you. While I followed it, I had a very fast pace of losing weigh. I lost about 40lbs in a little over a month.

Sam I_am, I don’t know what to tell you. What about those pancakes, were they tasteless too? You can’t really expect the food to be super delicious, you are on a diet remember. You should not compare it to the regular food you eat while you are not on a diet. Try comparing it to the food you eat while following 80 percent of other diets and you will see it’s very delicious.

I understand that weight loss rate is different for everyone, but I have this event coming and I really want to lose weight before of it. That is why I would like to know approximately how long does it take.