I would like to improve my running time and speed. I understand that I need to work more and harder. The problem is that I don’t know how much Runs and Workouts I need. I don’t know how much is enough. I would appreciate your help since I haven’t got a clue. Thanks.

Working harder and more is sometimes not enough. You have to train smarter. If you overdo it you will be over trained. That won’t get you anywhere. You have to space your workouts to enable your body enough rest and recuperation. So when you work out you will be able to top the last workout’s performance at least by 1-3%. That way you will be able to make constant progress and reach desired level of speed and endurance. As you increase the intensity you may have to space your workouts further apart to enable enough time for rest.