Hi, I have had diabetes for 20 yrs. now. I'm one of the opposite with type 1 diabetes because I never gain weight, instead I lose it. I exercise 5 times a week, and I have a high metabolism, but I can never gain weight. Strange huh? I wanted to know is there any supplements that I can use and what else can I do in order to start gaining weight?

All supplements that could potentially help you to gain weight work by stimulating you to feel hungry. Even if they don’t have any side effects, still the main issue for you would be what to eat. To keep the weight you have now you need something little above 2500 calories. So eating anything above that amount, with 2800 as ideal amount for graduated weight gain, would be ideal. First thing you can do is to make your regular meals larger. Second, as long as you monitor your cholesterol levels and since you exercise you also can increase the amount of fats in your meals, saturated less than unsaturated.

i have same problem whats the answer