I'm 14 and I want to lose weight for my cousin's wedding especially coz I am going to be a bridesmaid. I'm shy though and I have been putting it off for over two years now. I don't want people to know I am conscious about my weight and am too scared to mention it to anyone. Me and my best friend have planned to go for a run every weekend in the new year but other people will see me ): Any advice?!?

Hello 14 year old girl, I know what you mean when you say you don't want to run in public.  How much weight do you want to lose?  So what would you say if I told you that you could run early in the morning?  Or you can run at 5:30 pm when it starts getting dark.  You can workout in your room for privacy like dancing or playing a game like Wii Fit.  So once you lose weight, then you can start going out in public more for activities.  I hope this helps!

What do you forum readers do to exercise where no one else can see you?