I don't know how to make myself ejeculate no matter how long or how hard I try. I am a 19 year old female and my boyfriend wants to see me squirt so bad. How do I make myself do this?

Health Guru
Hi
Have you tried stimulating your gspot?

its not ypur job to make urself cum sweetheart its his if he is doing htings right u will b able to with easw its not timed either if your not aquirting he needs to work much harder fo example when you get to tht point when you feel urself abt to cum relax try not to tightin up and he has to continue what ever he is doing to get u to reach your point it kinda gives u the feeling of having to pee but you hav to make sure u empty ur bladder b4 sex or u will be peeing insted of cuming and when its at its point where u feel urself going ova the edge push and it will squirt right out u shud try it with pral aex for fastest results at least that works for me but you have to work at it and make sure you are comfortable wit ur partner cuz being nervous wont get u anywhere trust me

Health Guru
Sometimes it is good to know how to do it your self and find out what works best then if your boyfriend isn't quite hitting the spot you can guide him in what to do and where to go.
Hope this is some use to you