I have a Luteal Phase Question for you. My husband and I are trying to conceive a baby, but so far we did not have much success. Is it possible that I have a shorter luteal phase. It seems that it lasts around nine days for me, and all my friends told me that it could be at least ten. I started taking B6 vitamin, but will it help? Something else I can try?

Hmm, B6 vitamin can bring you good, but it can also cause some nerve damage, so do not take big doses per day. I also had short luteal phase problem and I have solved it with the help of the doctor. Still it is troublesome that you cannot see a doctor saying that you cannot conceive and that you tried it for two or three months. Usually, at least half a year of failures is required to say that there is something wrong with you, or your husband. So, keep trying, you might get surprised! Of course, after 6 or 7 months, go see a doctor.