Hello! I have just got over a sore trout. All the symptoms and problems are gone except for one thing. I still have swollen glands at the back of my neck. Is there a way to relieve them?

Hi! Swollen glands usually go away on their own. It may take 2 more weeks for them to subside. If they don’t, then you should visit a doctor to make sure everything’s in order.

Hi there,
The thing with your swollen glands is that there is no medication for them. They get swollen when your body is under some sort of infection. Infection can be viral or bacterial or even fungal. Your sore throat is the main reason why they were swollen at the first place. A good thing is that you don’t have problems with the throat any more. Now you have to be patient for two or three days and you will see that your lymph nodes will get back to normal. Do you feel any pain in the neck? The thing that you can do is to massage them gently without hard pressure and try to apply cold towel on them.