Just looking for information from anyone having the same problem.
- Went to the dr on 12/23 for a UTI was given Bacterium (very strong)
- On 12/29 Painful Swollen Nodes started on head, neck & other places
- 12/30 (took last Bacterium) went to walk-in clinic as the pain is unbearable was given 875 mg Augmentin (2X Day)
- 12/31 saw primary care dr who is checking for mono, blood counts, etc gave me Medrol Pack (steroid)
- 12/31 Nodes are shrinking, but am still achy and not as painful anymore
Is it possible it could still be something serious or does it appear that threat has passed since they are shrinking?
Thanks for any info.
Lymph nodes tend to get swollen if your body is experiencing some kind of infection. It can be viral, bacterial or fungal. Did the test that your doctor done show any abnormalities? The good thing is that you noticed that lymph nodes are returning to normal. This means that your infection is gone and there is no need for them to be swollen any more. The lymph nodes are very important part of our bodies immune system.
In my opinion this is nothing serious, and you shouldn’t be experiencing any other problems similar to this one. The good thing for you would be to boost your immune system. Try to change your diet in more healthier.