Hello! In the last couple of days I have been experiencing mucus in throat, burning sensation in throat, and my glands have been swollen. I suppose I got myself a sore throat. As I don’t get sick that often, I don’t know what I could use! Should I get antibiotics to treat sore throat?

No, you should definitely not take any antibiotics. They don’t do you any good in viral infections. A sore throat from a virus will get better on its own within a week or two. Antibiotics won't make a sore throat go away any faster if it is caused by a virus. Taking antibiotics when they are not needed may harm you by creating stronger germs. Talk with your health care provider about medicines that can help you feel better.

Ask your doctor about Duct Stones underneath the tongue area. It's crystalized saliva glands. If this be your case the doc will prescribe you an antibiotic to break them down.

Good evening.. Please I have been having this discomfort in my front neck for while now, it feels very discomforting and I also spit mucous a lot, when I touch my front neck sometimes it feels like something is wrong there like a very mild pain r tightening other days it feels completely normal and okay....I really hope to get a solution from this as it is becoming unbearable... Thank you, hoping to get a reply soon