Im a 15 year old girl and I have just started to learn about squirting orgasims but I don't know how and I want to feel the pleasure of an orgasim I am a virgin and i also want to know what is the best home made dildo I can make Please help me

I used to use the handle of a brush. Lol

i could tell you how im a 14 year old boy with a little experince with that kind of stuff haha

Did it hurt

Or you could just stop worrying about sex since you're a child and sex is for mature adults. I really dont wanna live on this planet anymore. the stupidity is overwhelming.

Please check my link I posted a post extra for questions like these. :)
https://www.steadyhealth.com/FEMALE_SQUIRTING_TIPS__t307017.html

Masturbation is normal for children. Its a part of growing up..

"What your ass really needs is a whooping. The kind that makes you piss up your back. " Outrageous. I need to see a diagram of what this looks like.

Would you really rather her go out abs find somebody tgat can make her do it or would you rather just assist her in pleasing herself instead od seating for a boy to do so? seriously, think about the negative effects of your comments before you post them. Stop juding people and making them turn away from much needed help.

Well sweetheart since a lot of people here are being judgmental or not helpful i'll take it upon myself to help you and hopefully you'll find the information useful. first off anatomy is key to sexual pleasure plain and simple. Do some studying in to that first to figure out all your naughty bits( for lack of a more comical term) and your erogenous zones. Figure out which ones get ya all fired up so to speak. Also you might not be able to squirt from what i understand it's a genetic thing, some girls squirt some gush, men are the same.Second off you need to take care when making home made dildos as some thing can break or tear up your insides. So something soft and/or flexible is desirable. I personally prefer veggies,cucumbers to be more specific and they are fairly cheap (and have bumps that feel just wonderful). if you use that method make sure you wash the vegetable very well under hot water for a minute or two, this will clean it and wash off any harmful pesticides that may be on said veggie. start small with them, get one that's not to thick seeing as you're a virgin and still young it'd be advisable.  Now once you have a basic understanding of anatomy and a toy you like you're ready to go. Key things to know are as follows use your fingers first to explore yourself and see what feels best. I'm sure you know what the clitoris is, so while you use your toy gently rub the clitoris( up and down, side to side, clockwise, counter clockwise, what ever tickles your fancy) also push downward on the toy gently while you use it this will cause it to rub against a little rough spot in your vagina that I have been told feels quite good. Try to locate this spot with your fingers first, from my experience it's usually two knuckles deep and at the top of the vagina( duh I mentioned that :) ) beyond that it's up to you to find what else turns you on so you can achieve an orgasm. things like rubbing the inner thigh gently, rubbing pulling gently, twisting the nipples gently, are all good ways to help you reach climax with ease. Hope that helps good luck and have fun.

opps almost forgot two more things if  any blood is on the toy/condom after you use it don't worry seeing as your a virgin there is a good chance you will break the hymen.

2: helpful reading http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hymen 

relax and enjoy happy spanking

~Michael

P.S. to any of those that would chastise me for what I have said I would like to tell you it is none of your business what this girl does with her body and I am just giving her the information she is seeking. stop being judgmental, go grind one out you'll feel better trust me ;D

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Stick 2 fingers into the vagina. Curl them upwards, and move your 2 fingers back and fourth, very quickly..... If this doesnt work, IF you have a dildo stick that into the vagina and put it on viberate or have someone move it back and fourth very quick, and have someone suck your niples, while your doing this.