My doctor gave me Hibiclens (you can buy over the counter use the foam one  17.99 at Walgreens) muprirocin 2% antibiotic cream and Bactrum DS and Doxycycline a week ago and it's the first time in 15 years I'm not broke out and my skin is clearing up ! 

Yes, that cream is really amazing! I was using it as well, after four or five times after I noticed that this just won't go away. So I can tell that I find an officially the best dermatologist ever who told me about this cream, but he also suggested me to try some hidradenitis suppurativa natural treatments which are really helpful. It is not like you are making or mixing something at all. All you need to do is to take Epsom salt for bath - one cup is enough in the warm water, and you should make this bath for three times per week. Don't forget to use antibacterial soap!