HI

My husband had a problem almost a year ago in that if we ever had sex without a condom he got very bad pain in his penis (he describes it as being in his tube) his balls hurt and he says it burns when he goes for a wee. He had so many investigations, scans, antibiotics, STI checks etc etc and the doctors, specialists never found a root cause. He then went home to Algeria, saw a doctor there, got some medication and things improved. We have not had unprotected sex since and everything has been fine. Then a couple of days ago we had sex without a condom and the pain has come back.

I have quite a lot of discharge and always have and not sure if this is what is causing him the problem?

It is so humiliating, we are married, have never ever slept around etc, we have both had STI checks as this is the first thing the doctors suggest- I can't bare to thing we are going to go through all this again and it make me feel like it is my fault.

Has anyone else experienced anything similar?

I have never hurd of this but I think you should see a doctor immediately so that you can put your mind to rest about this your sexual health is very important and you need to make sure that you are as healthy as possible. If something is wrong you need to find out and if you have something that needs treated you need to get that done as well.

I am going through this problem with my husband right now he is from Nigeria and I am American. He has all the same symptoms that you are describing (except for the burning when he pee) and I am not sure what to do. He went hone to see a doctor and they don't knw what is going on either but we are despriately trying to find a solution because this is so hard on us and we want to have a baby and we can't have unprotected sex for now so if you can shre what you all have found out or have shown to work it would really help us. Thank Yo

My husband and I are also experiencing this exact same problem. We've been to doctors and all tests come back negative. We are both very frustrated about this. We have never had a problem until about 6-7 months ago. I'm going back to the doctor soon but don't feel very hopeful. This will be my 3rd visit in 6 months.

Anyone find anything out? What it was? My husband is going through this right now. And I'm wondering what this is? He's an American. So am I. He just got an ultrasound done today on it, haven't gotten any results back yet, i.just have a feeling he would tell me nothing is wrong.