I am Hypothyroid and take 100mgm of Oroxine each day. Does being Hypothyroid make you less tolerant of alcohol? After three glasses of wine I was pulled over by the Police and blew .115 (twice the legal limit)

i think so. nowadays every time i drink, even if it's a lil, i throw up the next day and feel sick and easily drunk :-(

Kerry,
Have you found any answers to your question? I had three mixed drinks and got pulled over. I blew a .13. I really think there is a relationship there somewhere. Did you get a DWI, if so, how did it turn out? I would like to use this in my defense but am unsure how.

I would like to hear more about this. I have a similar situation. The alcohol just seems to have much more impact than when I was not on the meds.

It depends on your size. THree mixed rinks could easily put you over the legal limit depending on your size. Can you give me your dimensions?