I am 13 years old and today I suddenly found a weird lump under my left nipple. I immediately panicked when I found it. It bothers me (sort of hurts) when I touch it. I'm also afraid to tell my mom. I know I should but even thinking about my situation scares me to death. So I wouldn't scare myself, I told myself that it's just a sign the my bread are growing more and more (I havt just developed breasts recently. I've had them) but I want to know the truth. What is it? It has an irregular shape and it doesn't give me pain, it only hurts when I touch it. Please help me. I'm scared :-(

well a bump doesnt appear out of nothing... yuh should really say something to yur mom or an adult. it can be something serious... or a cyst. but cysts come and go. my brother (yes a male) had to get removed a cysts from his left boob XD but it can be something serious... i know your afraid but like i said it can be serious and the more time yuh wait the more serious the problem can be.

but other than that... i just wanna say something to yuh... about myself... before i am going to get my period on my right breast almost on my armpit i get this really big bump and it gets sore but its only before my period. i dunno if yuh have had yours but if your period is coming it can be that too... but honestly get it checked anyways. ;-)

Good Luck - Lemme know what pops up!

Okay but I haven't had my period. Well, it comes early in the month (I fiured out it's sometimes around the 10th of the month or a bit earlier). I'll tell my mom :/

u are right.. what it shoulb be??