By other man, do you mean the second man?

It doesn't matter. The sperm that fertilized the egg is the father - it can't change.

hi am goin threw the same! am 35 weeks pregnant now. a cheeted on my boyfriend in jan 15th n took the mornin afterpill and had a bleed. then slept with my boyfriend after taken the pill n then i found out i was 2-3 weeks pregnant at the end of feb. i have been rackin my brain woundring if the mornin after pill worked or am i pregnant to the other lad can some1 plz help am scared to death of loosin my bf it was a stupid drunkin mistake.

Hi Mary,

When was your LMP? How long is your cycle?

from wat i can remember i finshed that bleed after takein map. 6th feb.

If you had a NORMAL period on 6th Feb then it is unlikely to be the guy you cheated with's baby.

There's always a chance however.

i finished mybleed after taken the map on the 6th. then 3weeks later i did a clear blue test n it said i was 2-3 weeks pregnant.

The timing would be about right, for your boyfriend to be the father.

A DNA test can confirm.

ok thank u. ano cheetings bad its not sumthink i normaly do an its no excuse for been drunk. ive found this site very useful an am not just the only person gpin threw it.

hey. i have a simalar question! wen u take mornin after pill and bleed after taking it does that mean its worked? i did a pregnacey test after it an it was negative i think i dun 2 then about 5weeks later me an my parter ad been sleepin together an i did a test an it was positive i did a clear blue and said i was 2-3 weeks pregnant. did the map work ?

I would love to help you out, but, it says you are a guest and I can't contact you on this site because you are a guest.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Hi Laura,

Please don't respond to the post by ForeverDorks. I have reported it for a violation of our terms of service. No one should be soliciting emails.

There's no guarantee on the morning after pill Laura. It is "assumed" that it works. If you had a bleed then it likely did. The problem with the pregnancy tests is that when you test early, false negatives are common.

The dates on the Clear Blue are approximations only. See your doctor. Ultrasound dating will be within about a week. No test can pinpoint exactly when you conceived.

Medic-Dan, I am sorry, I didn't know that you were not allowed to ask for emails. I just wanted to help. I won't be doing that anymore. I am really sorry.

Medic Dan since you seem to be the only one really answering... my last period started march 30th. On the overnight between April 6th and 7th I had a one night stand with someone I don't know and have no contact with. He didn't come in me while he was in me; not to be vulgar but we finished with me giving him a blow job. I had sex with my ex on the 7th, 10th, 13th and 14th of april and he came in me every time. I was supposed to get my period on april 28th according to the chart i made of my cycle. What is the possibility the one night stand could be the father? According to my ultrasound the due date is Jan 4th. Please help :( this has been driving me nuts

Hi Natalie,

March 30 was day 1 of your cycle. You had sex on day 7 with the one night guy. Sperm, if there was any, can survive about 5 days. Precum can contain sperm but if he has not recently ejaculated, since he last urinated, then it is considered not to contain sperm - but there is always a chance.

You'd normally ovulate between days 11 and 16, or April 10-15.

Most likely your ex is the father.

A DNA test can confirm.

hi thanks dan. i spoke to some1 today n they said that if i bleed after takin map it shud of worked. al b honist a did have a 1nite stand thats y i took map then me n my bff got bk togethher wed been sleep together then 5week later a did the test n said 2-3 weeks av had my scan an there was just a sack with a tiny dot in it witch was the babys hartbeat. do u think its the 1nite stand or my bf?