can someone please help me. i had sex with my x on the 9th and 10th of november and then my cycle came on on the 14 and went off on the 20th. that was the lst time i had sex untill the 25th of december. the dr confirmed i was prego on the 22nd of february but i got prego befor the 25th of december.the dr told me that my due date is september 16 and i counted back 40 weeks from my due date and it says i got prego on the 11th 0f december. how is that even possible if i had a cycle in december on the 14th through the 18th and i didnt have sex with anybody between the dates of the 11th of november and the 24th of december. someone PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME.

hey i was hoping someone could help me out, and i dont want rude comments or anything people make mistakes.

okay on December 22 i was at a party and had sex with just an old friend  and it was only that one time.  Then on December 31-January 5 i had my period, after my period ended i had sex with my boyfriend but im not sure of all of the days in January. On January 19 i went to emergency room for my back problems and they did blood work and i was not pregnant. On February 1 i got a positive pregnancy test, so i went to emergency room on March 13 and ultrasound sais baby was 9 weeks 5 days so when did i conceive? Im almost positivve that there is no way the baby is my friend at the parties but i want to be sure. I dont want to tell my boyfriend about the party because it would crush him. estimated due date from last menstrual period is October 7 and by ultrasound October 11.

please help me.

hi my name is keyanna and im in the same situation i messed around with my babyfather on january 3, 2013 and my period came on the 24th of january.my ex boyfriend came in town on the 7th of feb but we messed around on the 10-15 of feb we were havining  sex 4 times a day for those days i dont know who the father may be

Yall need to think first before you act. This is a serious problem and when one of yall said she don't wanna hurt her husband, guess what? You already had an affair with another man, wouldn't that mean you already hurt him?

when i have period on 9th march i wld get it next on 9th april.

i had unsafe sex with my ex on 10th day n wt my bf on 20th day

so who is the father?

I had the similar problem. I had sex with my ex on feb 6, then got with my new boyfrined feb 9. We are now in may and I am 10 weeks pregnant I was freaking out at first but then I realized I would have got p;regnant in March which means it's my new boyfriend's baby thank god! does anyone else agree i'ts my new boyfriends?

Sigh... Im pregnant... My last period was june 2nd i had sex with my boyfriend on the 7th,  9th, 10, 12, 13 and 16...... Also with my ex on the 15....im not sure who im pregnant for.... I have a gut feeling its for my boyfriend i so worried on stupid mistake i so regret...HELP 

to all you ladies,i dont think it matters whose child it is.choose the one you see a future with,u'll know as the child grows whose it is.i know its sounds cruel but either could have been the father so that means they are aware that the result of yall not using protection could be a baby...give your child a caring family.biology is nothing

Iam currently pregnant 18weeks and about 6 days and I'm unsure on who the farther of my unborn child is. I had sex with my ex on April 22nd one time unprotected and then had sex with my current boyfriend the 23 up til today everyday. my LMP was April 15th my cycle is a 28 cycle also my conception date was april 29. started 25-30 and my due date is suppose to be jan.17.2014 , can anyone help me out pleases ????

My advice to you would be

1) Decide who want to be with- the number one cause for HIV in the world is having unprotected sex and the chances of this increases when you increase the number of partner and using condom at the last minute or non is useless and will eventually cause plenty of problem between the two of those boys, not only that your mom who trusted in you, Therefore you should wrap it up from the start- pre-cum/ cum can still make a baby! Take responsibility for your actions

2) Don't assume your pregnant take a test

3) Seek advice from someone older than you not your peers a grown adult that would be real to you no matter what!!

But Mostly honey take care of yourself know what going on so that if you are pregnant you can tell your Mom (she is going to find out eventually and telling is better than not telling because you will need her support anyways) and be prepared to find the father

My boyfriend and I had been together four yrs we were eachothers first! We never used protection and out of all those times we had sex I never got pregnant! Then I started sleeping with this other guy after me and him broke up. Then we got back together while I was still sleeping with the other guy, then I found out I was pregnant I don't even know exactly when I concieved..and I think its a 50/50 chance who the father is. And They both know that I don't know who the father is :( I wish this never happened I feel so wrong about what I did, but I really don't know whose it is between them two.

I'm now 7 months pregnant. My last period was in February.  I was having sex with my boyfriend on my period. February 16th. Then I had sex with my ex on February 20th but I wasn't on my period.  Now im not sure who fathered my unborn child. Please help me

I had sex with a kid on july 4th, then turned around and had sex with my first love on july 12th. They were both unprotected, but the first guy pulled out both times. My boyfriend now never pulls out. But we've had an off & on relationship for about two years now, and i've never gotten pregnant until now. I'm so scared, my dad spilled the beans about the other guy so now my boyfriend questions everything. I'm so scared of what the outcome would be, I don't wanna have a baby with the first guy hes a piece of... Well lets not get into that. Someone please help me!

I hve a ? I am 13 weeks and had my period on july 2 and i supposely ovu on july 15 which is the 14 day of my cycle and i had unprot sex on july 14 day before ovu and it says i conceive on july 16 my prob is i fool around the week of the 8 or 9 of july but not intercourse just touching each other by playing with each and he rubbing against me unprot but i figure its got to b the person i slept with on july 14 day befor ovu because he actually came inside of me

I'm in similiar situation, november 9th 2007 thru the 11th I was my boyfriend at the time, then I had an affair the 12th, then me & boyfriend broke up after telling him about affair. I was with guy i had affair with dec. 15th thru 17th of 2007. then like a week later a one nighter with another guy. Me & 2nd guy recently took a dna test & he wasn't the dad, I'm not sure who the dad is, Is it possible I was already pregnant when I got involved with the 2nd guy ?????