Was your dating ultrasound correct?

Im pregnant but i dont know who the baby dad is..my last period started on 22 dec 2017. On 3rd jan i had sex with my boyfriend. On 9th i had sex with my ex ...pls help me who is the father..

That would depend on the length of your cycle. You haven't given much information.

1. What were the start-dates of your last 6 periods?
  2. What date did you expect your next period to start?
  3. How did you calculate that expected start-date?
  4. Have you only had sex on 3 and 9 Jan since 22 Dec?

Hi victoria as i was reading your post i couldnt help but to think of my situation i know its been a year sinve you posted thus and wanted to ask if you had the baby who the father was your days are similar in my case nd thats why i want to know thank you

Victoria's post was over 11 years ago!

If you would like some help, would you give your own critical dates?

Did you ever find out who is the father?

Sorry for the late reply but i hope you see this. I had my first ultrasound at what i calculated as my 10th week pregnant. When i got the ultrasound i was only about 7 weeks pregnant. This scared me because i knew that was around the time i had sex with someone else. I ended up measuring 2 weeks behind my last missed period the whole pregnancy so basically i got pregnant 2 days before my period was supposed to start. I got a positive test about 1.5 weeks after i had gotten pregnant. I hope this helps! The guy that i thought was a possibility i was pregnant by wants a DNA test to be sure it isn’t his. I’m all for it because the baby looks exactly like his daddy. I will let you all know what the test comes back as! Best of luck

What did it turn out to be it could really help me out!!

Everyone's situation is a bit different. That anonymous post you replied to was over 7 years ago. If you give your own situation, you might get some help specific to you.

Hello, my LMP was on 01/26/18 or 01/27/18 (not sure). On March 29th i had an ultrasound. They measured my baby to be 8 weeks and 4 days. But due to my LMP, they kept 8 weeks and 6 days. Which means im due November 2, 2018. I had a one night stand on 02/13/18 at around 2 am in the morning. Unprotected. He didnt cum inside of me. My boyfriend and i had sex a couple hours after that. We also been having unprotective sex every two days. Or more than once through out the days. He'll sometimes cum inside of me. Who is more likely to be the baby of my father. Please help.

If the baby is due 2 Nov, then it suggests conception (ovulation/fertilisation) on 9 Feb from sex between 4-9 Feb. If due 4 Nov (from scan) then conception on 11 Feb from sex between 6-11 Feb. It would seem that your bf is the more likely father.

Im in the exact same position. Im 18 weeks pregnant. My 1st due date was for Aug 30 then changed to Sept 2. My lmp was nov 15 and had unprotected sex with both. I wasnt able to get pregnant for 3 years and i had this affair. When i went for a check up in jan they told me i was 5 weeks. I dumbly thought about abortion in order to keep my current family of 3 but its not the babys fault for my stupid mistake.

Thank you so much. I've been stressing so bad and you seriously took that off my chest. Is no way i could have concieved later on? Since "every woman is different"

Not if the scan is accurate. If your periods are regular, then it sounds the scan is accurate.

Similar situation. oct 16 was my first day of 5 day period. I had sex with guy one oct 29/30 and guy number 2 on November 10 Had another light bleeding November 13th but not like a normal period. Found out I was pregnant December 7 with an at home test. Had another light bleeding when I should of had my period in December. Went to hospital and they said it could be normal. Was positive it was guy number 2 but now I'm not so sure! Any help