I'm able to achieve orgasms VIA the clitoris, however when I insert fingers into my vagina I don't feel anything. Initially I felt the pain of the first stretching and once I was used to one finger and eventually two, no pain at all. The only pleasure I can feel is if my boyfriend stimulates my g-spot, otherwise the only other sensation is the pressure if he pushes against the walls. I'm told the first inch or two of the vagina is the only part that has nerve endings, if this is so shouldn't I be feeling something more? Also if I'm fingered roughly there'll be some blood. My hymen is gone and there's no pain, so is it possible the slight bleeding could be from further stretching of my walls?

Some women do not have vaginal orgasms unless their g-spot is stimulated. women generally need a lot of foreplay or relax the muscle ring around the entrance to their vagina and to get wet enough for the penis to enter comfortably. If he is pushing into you to rapidly that could cause some small tears in the vaginal os. You need to relax too and try not to hold your breath when he enters. He needs to just put very light pressure with the head of his penis and let your vaginal entrance relax as he slowly enters you. Another idea would be for you to be on top. Straddle his hips and guide the head of his penis between your labia and let yourself relax as you move down. One other thing could be your pubic hair around your labia is long is irritating the os. A rule of thumb for comfortable intercourse is you should be able to place three fingers deep into your vagina without discomfort. I f that is painful you need more foreplay. This is something you should try as you did with one and then two fingers; only now add a third finger.

Forgot to mention. In regards to climaxing... depending on the position, it is not uncommon to have to rub your clit to achieve orgasm. Likewise, being on top or from behind (doggy) you should be able to tilt your pelvis to get his penis rubbing your g-spot. You might want to try rubbing your clit then too to get a more prolonged and intense orgasm

Thanks for responding. But my concerns weren't with orgasming as I know that 90 percent of women can't achieve vaginal orgasms. When he enters with his fingers it's with ease and slowly, only after I'm wet enough will he pick up speed. But is it still possible that there could be internal tearing and that's why sometimes there's blood? And also I'm still curious about the sensitivity of the vaginal walls as I feel no pleasure from them.