Hi, I'm 25 years of age and I'll be getting married in a week's time. Now I'm totally scared as to what would become of my marriage if my attitude towards sex remains the same. I don't get aroused easily and I never have a release during sex.. I only do when I masturbate. And even when I masturbate I do the whole thing in my head. No touching of any of my body parts. I hate it when my nipples are fondled (they are actually very tiny and kindof insensitive). And when I'm having sex itself, its pain I feel with each thrust of his penis. There's no pleasure and I never look forward to another. Pls I need help. Anybody with ideas please?

Health Guru
Hi, when you say you never get turned on do you mean nothing at all happens like no erect nipples and no wet lubricated vagina or just no feelings of being turned on?
Have you ever tried actual physical masturbation when you can experience orgasm?